Indeed vanities have gone beyond what was traditionally known as there are many fascinating trends in the furnishing of vanities. It is now possible to have vanities made from glass; those with mirror on the countertop and also those without sink in the bathroom- what decides which one you go for is nothing but your taste. Even when it comes to size, there are variations based on one’s specifications and maybe family size. The 60 inch bathroom vanity with single sink is fairly large enough to take of two persons at a time but with a single sink, that tendency is cut off- the 60 inch vanity double sink variation is more common in homes. This might be limiting in itself but then to the one who goes for it, the decision could be one that fulfils need; hence he who has got the money, has the final say. And who knows: this might be one vanity unit the unmarried fancies.
FEATURES OF THE 60 INCH BATHROOM VANITY WITH SINGLE SINK
Along with the characteristic single sink at the center of this unit; other features that can be seen in the vanity unit include, but not limited to the following:
- Adjoining Faucets
- Vanity tray
BENEFITS OF THE 60 INCH BATHROOM VANITY WITH SINGLE SINK
Unlike the double sink type, this may not be the choice of a man with a family but this vanity unit has got its own advantages. Let us see some of them:
- More storage space: Owing to the fact that it is only one cabinet that is available, there is availability of more cabinets where more items could be stored
- Cost: When compared to the double sink variation, the single sink 60 inch vanity cost less
- More space on the countertop: It gives more space- to your left and to your right- on the countertop. Your toothbrush is just a hand-stretch away…
- Cleaning: Cleaning [both interior and exterior] can also be done easily on a vanity with a single sink.
WHAT TO CONSIDER BEFORE MAKING A PURCHASE
Before you can actualize your thirst for a 60 INCH BATHROOM VANITY, you have to consider these:
- Space: first and foremost, the space available in your bathroom must be evaluated since you are aiming to bring in a massive piece. Secondly, you should consider if you need the huge storage space presented with the cabinet…the megalophilic might not have a problem here.
- Price: If you want to cut price and yet get something big, then go for the one with the single sink instead of the double sink
- Family size: It will not be cool having your wife around and sharing a single sink. Ponder this!