This semiday week has been quiet on the news front so it will be an unusually short news sweep (both PR agencies and blogs have taken a deserved easter holiday) but here's an eye pack of launches and industry gossip to watch from week 13.
Nordic cuisine showed off its new kitchen concept in dark oak with pictures by SundlingKickén and photo Osman Tahir.
TypeO has incorporated the light sculpture "Eclipse" by the Slovenian light designer Tilen Sepic.
The lighting company Wästberg celebrates its tenth anniversary with an art exhibition.
The stool wants to lift a practical item into a design item. Matches in glass bottle instead of in the classic carton that looked about the same since the 19th century.
Acne Studios opens a new store in LA, where a sculpture by British sculptor Daniel Silver takes up most of the surface.
– Lexington's founder and CEO Kristina Lindhe is nominated for SvD business deal 2018
– Ellos Group has started a new webshop? Handy info but check out Homeroom.
– Hemtex gets new CEO.
– Indian retrieves creative director from Oriflame
– Per Taube buys Stockholm Auction Works from Lauritz
– Formex reveals the autumn theme "Unexpected Gatherings"
– And the Röhsska design museum in Gothenburg is preparing for a new opening in the fall of 2018!
Granite has shown new fine press pictures with their spring and summer collections. The week's most refurbished home for sale? A Swedish summer dream that is seen in various interior magazines is now on Hemnet! An easter yellow kitchen. Fine. Happy Easter!.
Photo: Nordic kitchen, TypeO, Wästbergs, Elstick, Acne, Granite, Länsfast